- Sony Officially Reveals PS5 Controller, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Released April 10, 2020recorded on 4/10/2020Also stick around to catch up on the smaller lesser known news along with some deals and rumorsFull Show Notes: https://www.fpsguides.com/episode-84-sony-officially-reveals-ps5-dual-sense-controller-final-fantasy-7-remake-released/Follow us here:Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/fpsguidesTwitter: https://twitter.com/fpsguides1Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fpsguidesDiscord: https://discord.gg/NgkfMgWebsite: https://www.fpsguides.com/For audio only check us out here: Link to website page listing audio podcast linksThank you for stopping by and supporting us! Tune in next week […]FPS Guides
- The Thing I Want Most From Destiny 2: Beyond Light Is Less Wasted Game Time
- Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered On PS5 Gets Three New Suits
- Games To Play For Mental Health Relief
- Cloud Saves Make Xbox Series X Backwards Compatibility A Seamless Transition Through Generations
- Gum Informer Reviews Razer’s Official Gamer Gum. It's Fine.
All streams are currently offline.