Week 6 Fortnite Challenge Guide
Every week new challenges are released in fortnite and with this guide you will have them all done in no time
- Collect stone from Coral Castle (300) for this challenge land at Coral Castle and try harvesting as much brick as you can. Once you have harvested 300 brick your challenge is done
- Search chests at Weeping Woods (7) for this challenge land at Weeping Woods and try searching as many chests as you can. Don’t worry this should only take you about one match to finish because there are a lot of chests there
- Consume a legendary fish. For this challenge get a fishing pole and go to a fishing spot. Once you find a fishing spot just keep on fishing more and more until you catch a legendary fish. Once you catch one just consume it and your challenge is done.
- Ride a zipline from Retail Row to Steamy Stacks. For this challenge go to the blue zipline to the Northeast of Retail Row. Then just ride all the ziplines until you reach Steamy Stacks.
- Consume foraged items at Holly Hedges (10) For this challenge land at Holly Hedges and try to land on one of the patches of cabbages all together there should be more than 5 so take a little fall damage and eat all of them. Then just go around Holly Hedges and try to find foraged items until all together you have consumed 10 foraged items
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (3) For this challenge land at Misty Meadows and just try getting as many kills as you can. If you are lucky there will be a decent amount of people who land there
- Deal damage after knocking an opponent back with Black Panther’s Kinetic Armor (1000) for this challenge go into a Marvel gamemode and try getting Black Panther’s Kinetic Armor. Once you do use the armor and try to damage right after you knock someone back with it. Once you have done 1000 damage you have completed your challenge.